Surgical Direct Announces New Open-Access Cataract and LASIK Suite in St. Louis.
LenSx® and Allegretto Wave® Lasers are now available to surgeons on an as-needed basis at our new Surgical Direct Complete Cataract and LASIK Suite. Access to the suite allows surgeons to offer laser surgery to patients without investing in expensive state-of-the-art equipment.
The Surgical Direct laser surgery suite in St. Louis provides:
- A turnkey program – our trained, certified technicians handle the set-up and surgical assistance for each case
- No maintenance fees
- No lengthy contracts
- Opportunity to offer additional procedures to patients
- Flexible hours and numerous time slots to choose from, whether you perform a couple of surgeries per week or dozens
- Great central location for your patients
Our facility is equipped with the following:
- LenSx® Laser System for femtosecond procedures
- LenSx® SoftFit™ Patient Interface
- CENTURION®, Infiniti® and Signature® phaco systems
- WaveLight® Allegretto Wave® Eye-Q Laser
- LuxOR™ Ophthalmic Microscopes
- VERION™ Image Guided System
- ORA System® (optiwave refractive analysis)
- Lumenis® SLT laser therapy
- Zeiss VISULAS® YAG laser
The new location is at St. Louis Surgical Center, 760 Office Parkway, Creve Coeur, MO 63141.
[av_button label=’Contact Us ‘ link=’page,2930′ link_target=” size=’medium’ position=’center’ icon_select=’yes’ icon=” font=’entypo-fontello’ color=’theme-color’ custom_bg=’#444444′ custom_font=’#ffffff’ av_uid=’av-2p0v0d’]