You need an outsourcing partner that is committed to providing dependable, timely, and safe service to your OR in a day where safety is vitally important.
In case we haven’t met yet, Surgical Direct provides an outsourcing partnership to Ophthalmologists and OR facilities by providing all the equipment needed for Cataract Surgery at no capital expense. Along with the latest technology in Ophthalmic Microscopes and Phaco Technology, we handle a large portion of the supply demand that comes with Cataract Surgery. We supply ancillary supplies like blades, drapes, viscoelastics, cannulas, and more…tailored to the surgeon’s preference. We also supply full lens consignments and coordinate surgery day lens-picks directly with our surgeons. This includes primary, secondary, and premium lenses.
In short, we take the capital out of fully outfitting your OR for Cataract Surgery, while providing hands-on support for every cataract case in your center.
In the current medical landscape, it’s vitally important to have alternative options and partnerships that reduce barriers and increase efficiency (both financially and practically). Surgical Direct’s Mobile Cataract Service does just that.
It’s equally important today to be highly “Safe Conscious” during the ongoing situation with COVID19 in our communities and medical facilities.
Surgical Direct is serious about our role to reduce the spread of COVID19 when we provide service to our partners.
- All CDC guidelines are being adhered to by our team with no exception, including social-distancing, mask-wearing, and sanitizing.
- All Equipment is disinfected upon arrival and dismissal from each facility.
- Employees are to stay home if they or a family member show any symptoms.
- Employees are to let management know if they have had a positive exposure, even if they are not experiencing symptoms, and follow CDC guidelines for isolation immediately.
- Employees are required to take their temperature before leaving the office to go out on call and record that information in our logbook.
In addition to our direct role in your facility, we are actively cleaning and disinfecting our office, warehouse, and supply arrivals daily.
We are committed to the safety of our communities and each facility that we partner with.
For more information about our services, contact us today to discuss. We are ready to serve!