Not being able to operate has no doubt stunted your ability to help your patients, to deliver quality eye care, and to keep your business revenue goals intact. Now is the time to start thinking creatively on ways to fight back against your revenue drops due to COVID-19.
Adding more rooms (seasonal or permanent, existing locations or new locations) with Surgical Direct will help tackle your cataract backlog.
Having the option to operate in 2 or 3 rooms instead of 1 at your surgical location will increase your ability to schedule more patients in a shorter amount of time and effectively get your annual revenue projections back up to where they should be. With Surgical Direct as your partner, outfitting your ORs for cataracts has never been easier.
Surgical Direct is now partnering with surgeons to creatively tackle case backlogs by offering additional room programs as well as location expansion options.
1) Have your own surgical facility but need additional equipment to operate in more rooms? We can help outfit as many rooms as needed with additional phaco machines, scopes, trays, and more. Included in our services, you will have access to an expanded resource network, including disposable instrument set access.
2) Maybe you’re maxed at your current surgical location? Now is a great time to setup new surgery locations as options for your patients to increase your case volume capacity.
3) Maybe you don’t need a new permanent location. No problem. We can help set up your surgical outfit in any facility on an as needed basis, even if it’s just seasonal to get through your backlog.
In addition to adding rooms and locations, Surgical Direct provides flexible operating schedules (including Fridays & Saturdays) and new Satellite Surgery Locations programs, all with reliable service.
In case you don’t know who we are…
For 20 years, Surgical Direct Inc has been perfecting cataract surgery support operations. We provide stability, service, and efficiency to your OR with per-case pricing and flexibility to use what you want, when you need it. This includes:
- New Phaco Systems (Like Alcon Centurion, B&L Stellaris, and J&J Signature Pro)
- Ophthalmic Microscopes (Like Alcon LX3 & Zeiss Lumera)
- Ample Instrument Trays
- Case Supply Management (Drapes, blades, cannulas, and bss)
- IOL Consignment Management (Including premium & backup lenses)
- As-Needed Supply Requests (Malyugin Rings, CTRs, and Vitrectors)
- Quality On-Demand Support (In-room help with the equipment and turnover on every case)
- And so much more…
Now is a great time to start the dialogue about an upgraded cataract program with Surgical Direct. We are all in this together!
Contact our team today for more information.