In the near future, partnerships and creative solutions may be the difference in quickly ramping up your cataract surgery intake after Covid19. The reality we are all facing, due to the halt of elective surgery, is Ophthalmologists and OR facilities alike will be looking for creative ways to stretch their resources and figure out how to make up for lost time.
Surgical Direct Inc is the partner you’ve been looking for!
Surgical Direct Inc is here to help increase your Cataract Surgery Capacity.
For 20 years, Surgical Direct Inc has been perfecting cataract surgery support operations. We provide stability, service, and efficiency to your OR with per-case pricing and flexibility to use what you want, when you need it.
- New Phaco Systems (Like Alcon Centurion, B&L Stellaris, & WhiteStar Signature Pro)
- Ophthalmic Microscopes (Like Alcon LX3 & Zeiss Lumera)
- Case Supply Management (Drapes, blades, cannulas, and bss)
- IOL Consignment Management (Including premium & backup lenses)
- As-Needed Supply Requests (Malyugin Rings, CTRs, and Vitrectors)
- Quality On-Demand Support (In-room help with the equipment and turnover on every case)
- And so much more…
Now may be the time that you should seriously consider a cataract outsourcing partnership. A partnership with Surgical Direct Inc gives you the option to:
1) Operate with the latest Phaco & Microscope without spending any capital dollars.
That’s right…$0 dollars of investment. Use your capital for more profitable specialties.
2) Increase your capacity to 2 (or even 3) rooms for cataracts in the same surgical day.
We’ll provide enough equipment (and in-person support) to run 2 or 3 rooms. This can increase your daily case volume and significantly tackle your case back log.
3) Grow your eye practice intake with new satellite locations, using the same standardized case supplies, equipment, and service.
For Ophthalmologists, starting satellite locations expands your patient intake potential, which can significantly increase your practice revenue. We specialize in satellite surgery, and our satellite surgeons love our dependability and consistency, no matter where they operate.
4) Expand your availability and add surgical days to your facility (without putting more strain on the OR staff and admin team), including options for Friday & Saturday surgery days.
Getting creative about adding surgery days may be a huge help in tackling your back log. Surgical Direct is now offering the option to support Saturday surgery days for our clients.
5) Jumpstart a Cataract Program in a facility that currently does not offer Cataracts.
Perhaps you are reading this post as an OR administrator looking for creative ways to add to new revenue streams to your OR and currently do not facilitate cataracts in your OR. You are in the right place!
If you have a desire to get Cataracts started in your facility, Surgical Direct is the partner you’ve been looking for. Our turn-key cataract program allows you to get cataracts started in your facility, mitigating the hassle and upstart capital to do so.
Our plug & play program connects surgeons, hospitals/ASCs, and referring OD’s in your community, to get the ball rolling. We then provide the equipment and supplies to your facility on surgery day. Starting a cataract program in your facility is easier with Surgical Direct.
Now is a great time to start the dialogue about an upgraded cataract program.
We are all in this together!
Contact our team today for more information.