Today, perhaps more than ever, recognizing the need to work together might be one of the most crucial elements to getting through these unique times. We all know the saying that “2 is better than 1” in reference to solving a problem. Or maybe you’ve heard the African Proverb, “If you want to go fast, go alone. If you want to go far, go together”. If you are reading this, you most likely work in healthcare. We know we don’t need to convince you of the benefits of working together in healthcare, which consists of 11% of the entire workforce in the United States. Teamwork (working together) is essential for good healthcare and good healthcare would cease to exist without it.
Surgical Direct Inc is in the business of working together with Ophthalmologists and OR facilities to create an atmosphere of teamwork and possibility. We firmly believe that together can remove barriers, which helps us achieve safer and more efficient surgery with better outcomes for your patients. We work with physicians and OR teams all over the country, enhancing the cataract surgery day experience.
Surgeon’s feel safe with us.
The surgeon is always the captain of the ship in the OR. Our goal is to reduce barriers for our surgeons so they can focus on performing surgery to the best of their ability. This means providing surgeons with everything they need so they have peace of mind and feel comfortable while operating.
- New phaco & microscope technology at your fingertips.
- Tailored supply lists from your preferred brands
- Coordinated Lens Picks (Primary, Sulcus, AC, & Premium)
- Backup supplies for the day to ensure all accidental contaminations are covered (this includes lenses).
- Trained Technicians who support cataract surgery every day. Our guys are heavily trained in equipment protocol and specs, and are in the room ready to assist on every case!
We take unneeded pressure off of your OR Staff.
Like the surgeon, your OR team has enough weight on their shoulders. Between other case specialties in your OR, to supply inventory management, and (most importantly) patient care…your team needs to stay focused on what matters.
Surgical Direct becomes part of your team and alleviates the following:
- Cataract Supply Inventory Management
- Case Supply Pulling
- IOL Implant Consignment Management
- Equipment Cost, Maintenance, Repairs, and Troubleshooting
- Storage space needs for equipment & supplies
- And More…
For 20 years, Surgical Direct Inc has been perfecting cataract surgery support operations across the country. Our Mobile Cataract Service model allows your facility to pivot from high-focused and time-consuming admin operations, to a tested, trusted, hands-off approach of hosting cataracts surgery in your facility.
We believe in teamwork. We believe in working together to accomplish a smoother, safe cataract surgery experience. If you’ve never considered mobile cataract services, we believe now is a perfect time to start.
Interested in learning more about what it looks like?
Contact us today to learn just how easy it is to get started.